What is it?
PayDax is a simple, yet powerful Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 add-on for providing advanced credit card functionality.
How long does it take?
With PayDax implementation only taking an average of 60 hours or less, advanced credit card processing just doesn’t get easier.
As Microsoft Dynamics professionals, we’ve made the migration process from Dynamics Online Services to PayDax as quick and streamlined as possible.
Lorenz Corporation installed PayDAX in 2017, and we have been impressed with it. It’s a fully-functional, well-integrated credit card solution that handles not only sales orders, but also more complex functions like returns, partial-shipments, and settling existing invoices. Unlike other Dynamics AX credit card add-ons that we had used in the past, the PayDAX code is well-tested, bug free, easy to install, and well documented. We’re glad to have chosen such a good add-on, and pleased with the Dynamics Resources team that worked with us through the whole process.
– Lorenz Corporation
Process transactions securely using tokenization
Compliant Automatic payment settlement
Wide variety of areas to process credit cards, including: Sales Orders, Returns, Payment Journals, Call Center
Utilize CyberSource’s powerful features, including:
- Universal card types include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners, and JCB
- Regional cards include Maestro, Carte Bancaire, CartaSi, Aura, Hipercard, and ATM/debit cards
- Support for PIN-less debit and Chinese debit cards
- Choice of bank and processor connections in over 190 countries
Through Cybersource, you have the benefits of:
- Processing transactions all the time, anytime, regardless of peaks in order volume
- Change and add gateway and acquirer connections as business needs evolve
- Add fraud management, payment security, account updater and other solutions as needed
for more information about our products and services.