GUARANTEED RESPONSE TIME
“Think of us as an extension of your IT department”
At Dynamics Resources, we believe that support is the essential element that continues to drive our clients toward success. Whether you are looking to optimize, upgrade, enhance, or maintain the reliability of your Dynamics environment, we can provide a solution using one of our Dynamics Support Plans.
Keep in mind, that with any of our Dynamics Support Plans, you are protected by a dedicated team of reliable Dynamics AX/CRM experts who provide techno-functional assistance in all aspects of your AX or CRM environment. Dynamics Resources implements not just a reactive approach but also a proactive and personalized approach to help you optimize your ERP investments.
Select a plan for your AX/CRM Environment
|Starter||Premium||VIP||Pay As You Go|
|Monthly Subscription hours||30||100||200||0|
|Guaranteed response time||4 hours||2 hours||1 hour||Please inquire*|
|Dedicated Project Manager|
|US-based Experts from our headquarters|
|Hotfixes, Updates, CU Updates, new releases|
|SQL Server Support||—||—|
|Security Role Audit||—||—|
|Share Point Support||—||—|
|User Licence Audit||—||—|
* Our Pay as you go plan can be customized for each individual client.
Understanding your Dynamics environment
- Scanning interviews are conducted with key users to update and generate a list of business processes
- Information about system requirements as well as functional and technical problems are collected
- Current system modifications are analyzed to identify the possibility of replacing the modifications with standard functionality and/or possible redesigns when migrating to a new version
- Application and database analyses are performed
- Key risks are identified and mitigating recommendations are provided
- Limitations of the architecture affecting the empowerment of the system and its performance are identified
Solution Audit overview
Microsoft Dynamics Solution Audit is one of the Dynamics Resources services. Once you become a Valued Support member, Audit is the first step, which allows us to get an assessment of the current state of health of your Axapta and/or CRM environments as well as prospects for future development.
The service consists of a technical and functional audit along with an infrastructure audit. The results of the audit include recommendations to enhance and optimize system performance as well as potential configuration adjustments to the servers. The outcome of the functional audit are recommendations aimed at increasing system efficiency correlating to business processes.
Expected Audit Results
- Optimization summary and recommendations
- Independent review of your AX environment
- Assert whether your AX environment adheres to Microsoft Best Practices
- Server and network infrastructure report in accordance with Microsoft requirements and best practices
- Outline of possible scenarios for future system development, estimation of their duration, cost and potential risks
- All Audit results are transferred to the support team immediately upon completion
This is the step when we meet with your team to go over our findings along with time and cost estimates.
Protecting your Dynamics environment
Once we go over Solution Audit findings, the data is transferred to our support team and we start supporting your AX environment.
What to expect
- Prepaid Quarterly Support includes purchasing a block of hours during which our support specialists protect your AX/CRM environment (both reactive and proactive maintenance). Support starts at 30 hours monthly and can be increased.
- Dedicated PM to communicate with. We can use your help desk system or ours.
- Cost effective.
- US-based Experts from our headquarters.
- KPI reports / constant updates to you.
Troubleshooting, issue resolution
Technical and functional support
Hotfixes, updates, new releases
What is not covered in the Support Service Agreement:
- Your Licensing.
You are responsible for your own licensing.
- New Development.
We would love to be a part of your new development!
Try us out!
Please call us at (847) 361-1978 or fill out the form. We look forward to hearing from you.